Suck it up, go ask Latvia, or Lithuania for help
- IMF: Ukraine Weeks Away from Economic Collapse – $15 billion urgently needed
- With 1 hand EU asks Russia for financial help, with other it bombs ethnic Russians in East Ukraine, sanctions Russian economy…
- Black hole of Ukraine finances becoming a political liability for EU leaders
- EU demanding austerity from Ukraine while population struggles with grinding poverty, economic collapse
- EU policy towards Russia/Ukraine poorly conceived, in danger of collapsing due to contradictions
As this article in the Financial Times shows, the wheels are coming off Ukraine’s economy, with the IMF now admitting it needs a further $15 billion on top of the money already given within weeks to avoid total collapse.
This has come after news the Ukrainian Central Bank’s foreign exchange reserves have fallen below $10 billion.
Ukraine must pay a further $1.6 billion from these…
View original post 1,325 more words