Hungary Parliament Speaker says US undermines European governments. East-Central European states affected by this should stand together
- “…there is not a square centimeter of area that falls outside of their interests.”
- “…apart from them no other country can have sovereignty.”
- “…we are moving like a pawn that does not what to play by the Americans’ rules.”
- “We need to find allies elsewhere.”
- “Petty, selfish people not suitable for the political arena are twisting the fate of countries and peoples from North Africa to the Middle East and Europe”
The article below is a very recent interview with Hungary Parliament Speaker – the third highest dignitary in the country – Laszlo Köver.
We’ve said before Hungary government statements are still tame. They aren’t any longer.
Köver goes all out here. There are…
View original post 1,018 more words